Don't Miss Out!
Updated: 5 days ago
Announcements for the week of June 4, 2023:
• Sunday service on June 4th is at 11:30am in the chapel area at the Spring Creek building. Service will also be live-streamed on the church website. Following service is a church wide luncheon celebrating our graduating high school seniors! Please see Band for the side dish sign-up.
• There is no midweek this week. Women's Midweek is next Wednesday, the 14th.
• Parents, please register your R-campers and teen-campers as soon as possible. Please let us know if you need financial assistance. There is also a need for volunteers. Visit hopeforkids.org to sign up!!
• Please sign up ASAP for tickets to attend the June 16th Harrisburg Senator's baseball game as part of our church fundraiser and fellowship. Our church is signed up for the game on Friday, June 16 at 7pm, however they are only holding 20 tickets for us until we sell those first. The tickets are $13 each and the church will receive $4 proceeds on each ticket. Be sure to share the link with friends! Here is the link: https://fevogm.com/event/Mountainrock?r=99
• The Robbins will be hosting a summertime Bible Talk series! The first one is on Saturday June 17th. The theme is Hawaiian Luau Night! It starts at 6pm and you are asked to bring a chair and food to share. Sign up sheets will be created closer to the date.
We have started our Special Missions collection, which is in addition to our regular contribution. A little over $18,500 was collected last year, and we'd love to collect more this year, by faith, to give even more generously! Part of Special Missions goes to help with camp (Hope for Kids), the student ministry in Cambodia, and a summer program/school supplies for children in Puerto Rico. If giving online, please select "Special Missions" from the pull down or write in the memo of your check.
******* Please continue to give contribution online or by mailing a check to:
P.O. Box 961
Hershey, PA 17033
• Continued prayers for those recovering from health challenges:
Ethan Powers' dad recovering from heart surgery
Miriam's sister recovering from a stroke
Carolyn's dad recovering from hip replacement surgery
• Christina's mom, Dottie Light, as she starts treatment for melanoma that has spread to her liver
• Trisa's mom, Martha, was diagnosed with an aggressive tumor on her spine. She is undergoing surgery in the coming weeks.
• Those grieving recent loss
• Willie (Davina and Michelle's dad), Ryan Kern's uncle, and Kendra's step mom who are all fighting cancer
• Continued prayers and encouragement for Nancy (shut-in)-you can visit her at the Lebanon Rehab Facility at 900 Tuck Road in Lebanon